Student Conduct Certification

If you are applying to a study abroad program, graduate school, professional program, or for employment (referred to as "Entity" below) that requires a Student Conduct or Dean's Certification form that documents your student conduct/disciplinary record at KU, please submit the below form. Alternatively, you may bring or send the form to the following address:

Office of the Vice Provost for Student Affairs
Strong Hall, Room 132
1450 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045

Only "Responsible/In Violation" findings will be disclosed for seven (7) years post incident and then will be destroyed. Any findings regarding suspension or expulsion will remain permanent and disclosed regardless of timing. Information disclosed includes the following: the date of the incident, what a student was found responsible for, the sanctions that were assigned, and whether the sanctions were completed.

If you need a certification of student status for auto insurance, health insurance, etc., please follow the Enrollment Certification Process or send the form to the Office of the University Registrar, 121 Strong Hall.

Please enter your student ID number (if known). If you are unsure of your student ID number, please provide your date of birth instead to ensure we can verify your identity.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.

Report an Incident

To report an incident, fill out the Incident Report Form.

Hey Jayhawks, we're recruiting students to serve on the student hearing board for non-academic misconduct violation…