Student Conduct Certificate

If you are applying to a graduate school, professional program, or for employment that requires a Student Conduct or Dean's Certificate form that documents your student conduct/disciplinary record at KU, please send or bring the signed form to:

Office of the Vice Provost for Student Affairs
Strong Hall, Room 133
1450 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045


If you need a certificate of student status for auto insurance, health insurance, etc., please send the form to the Office of the University Registrar, 121 Strong Hall, (Certifications of Enrollment).


Report an Incident

To report an incident, fill out the Incident Report Form.

If you're able, consider donating to #OneDayOneKU to help out fellow Jayhawks in need.