Student Learning Outcomes
Students who utilize or interact with services and programs provided by Student Conduct and Community Standards will be able to…
- Describe the campus and community expectations for behavior.
- Apply campus and community expectations for their behavior in their interaction with the community.
- Evaluate the congruence between their personal and community values.
- Explain how their actions (including the use of alcohol and drugs) impact their academic success at KU, other students in the community, and members of the larger KU/Lawrence community.
Student Affairs collaborates with the KU community to uphold the KU Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities and achieve the following goals:
- To assist students in examining and developing their beliefs and values.
- To assist students in understanding their rights, responsibilities and opportunities.
- To foster broad student involvement and participation in University life.
- To counsel students confronted with academic and personal challenges, teaching them the strategies required for progress and success.
- To provide opportunities for leadership and service on campus and in the community.